We'd like to inform that new version of Office In Cloud Integration is coming soon. It's going to support MS Office 2003 and contains numerous of features, fixes and performance improvements.
For all who are interesting in pre-release evaluation please follow this link: http://www.upriseapps.com/downloads/OfficeInCloud.1.0.12.exe
1. Build in auto-update
2. Two and more instances of MS Excel 2007 is now supported
3. Default local folder for storing files from Cloud (Cloud Docs)
4. Update to new version doesn’t required re-registration.
5. UI operations are synchronically.
6. Correct loading of Addin in Word 2007 on Vista